3DWIT in partnership with I-Form, the SFI Research Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, and JCt4, are delighted to offer Junior Cycle Technologies teachers an online elective in ‘3D Printing in the Classroom’. Funded by SFI Discover, the course will be delivered free online – through a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions – between January and April 2021.
During the course, you will:
- Improve your understanding of 3D printing
- Develop design skills to enhance project creativity
- Learn how to create digital models and print physical 3D prototypes
- Explore how to link 3D printing to the curriculum
- Learn more about careers in manufacturing
Guidance will be provided in the use and maintenance of 3D printers. No previous experience is necessary.
Participating teachers will be entered into a draw to win a 3D printer for their school.
View training dates for your area and register now:
‘Region 1’ (Carlow, Clare, Cork, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford, Wexford, Wicklow)
‘Region 2’ (Cavan, Donegal, Galway, Leitrim, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Roscommon, Sligo)
‘Region 3’ (Dublin, Laois, Offaly, Westmeath)